Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Dear, have you thought about John and Mary? I kid. Whatever you do, it would probably mean the most to you and your kin if your little babes are named after them. My people are just like that. It serves as a continuity and besides those names age pretty well. Your first names are unique choices. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by mommydearest View Post
    Dear, have you thought about John and Mary? I kid. Whatever you do, it would probably mean the most to you and your kin if your little babes are named after them. My people are just like that. It serves as a continuity and besides those names age pretty well. Your first names are unique choices. Congrats.
    Interesting comment,though I am not into typical names like Mary or John and all of my kids share family names as their middles. Thank you for the congrats

Quote Originally Posted by mommydearest View Post
    Interesting comment,though I am not into typical names like Mary or John and all of my kids share family names as their middles. Thank you for the congrats

Quote Originally Posted by jennyloy View Post
    Opinions please on the name as what kind of guy can you imagine
    If I picture a grown up Layton, I imagine a rather serious, meticulous, straight-as-an-arrow type man. He wears button up shirts, has manicured nails, and works as a business professional. If I picture a grown up Shea, I think of a guy who's a bit laid back, possibly athletic, not afraid of a bit of dirt under his nails, and a bit of a man's man.

It's a strange exercise to try to picture individuals with certain names, though, because once the name is actually attached to an individual, the meaning and imagery shifts in an instant. Layton could easily be a rock climber, surfer dude, and Shea could be a bio-chemist, so any initial images are rather inconsequential.

Regarding your girls' list, have you considered Calloway as a boy name, too? Just wondering because I actually really like it on a boy.

From your list I really like Shea Daniel (or Calloway Daniel!), and Carys Evonne or Isla Evonne are both gorgeous.
    Last edited by sdsurfmama; July 8th, 2013 at 11:14 PM.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

Layton Daniel and Layton Timothy are at the same level to me, I can't decide!

As a Cecilia, Cecilia Christiana is an awesome name! I also like the suggestion of Cecilia Evonne, though they do flow into each other.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.