Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tomorrow is the day,and here are my picks

I am so nervous but excited and we have decided on a select few. Which of these are your favorites?
    Boy names were the hardest. Opinions please on the name as what kind of guy can you imagine
    Layton Timothy( my husbands name for middle)
    Shea daniel( middle name after my father)
    Layton Daniel

Girls
    Carys Evonne ( my grandma)
    Carys christiana(my mom)
    Cecilia christiana
    Isla Evonne
    Isla Christiana
    Callaway Christie( nickname Callie or calla )
    Last edited by jennyloy; July 8th, 2013 at 08:29 PM.

Layton Daniel is charming!

Layton Daniel is my favorite!! I think of a smart boy who gets along well with other kids when I think of that name.

Of the girls I like Cecilia the best, but I like it with Evonne. I think Cecilia Evonne is beautiful! I also think Carys and Isla are pretty too!
    Name nerd and TTC #1 since 2013

《Josephine》《Louisa》《Ayla/Isla》《Amelia》《Amara》《Eliana》 《Samara》《Miriam》《Vienna》《Elena》《 Viera》《Cecilia》
    《Spencer》《Rowan》《Reuben》《Titus》《 Raymond》《Theodore》《Silas》《Jonah》《E zra》《Alasdair》《Waylon》《Simon》

Love the Cecilia Evonne suggestion.

I dislike Shea due to a negative association with that name. I would go with Layton. Either middle name works and it is lovely they both have family associations! Good luck!

I'd go with Layton Daniel or Cecilia Christiana… or Cecilia Evonne (love that suggestion!)
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin