Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Due next week...just need one more booster shot of confidence over name, please?

Our boy is Christopher John and expecting our girl soon - we chose Caroline Marie.

Feeling nervous, I don't know why. Maybe b/c it's our last child and I know I won't see this oppty again in my life. Maybe b/c I love so many names. Maybe b/c although every single person has oohed and ahhh over the name when i tell them, one of my dearest friends today didn't. But, that could be just her personality as she's not the effusive type. She did say she liked it, it's very formal and very Kennedy-like. I know most people equate Caroline with the Kennedy's but when I asked how Christopher is related she mentioned Maria Shriver...LOL! I thought that was funny, though far fetched, I don't mind...I actually do love all the Kennedy names -- Patrick, Teddy, John, Bobby, Jaqueline etc.

The other names we considered were:
    Megan
    Sabrina
    Claire
    Juliet
    Anne
    Noelle
    (I like Sophie, Emily, Violet, Molly, Annabel, Lucy and Madeline

I appreciate if you all could reassure me. Is Christopher and Caroline TOO formal sounding or cute? I guess I just need one more vote of confidence to send me on my way!

Cool

First off, hello (!) fellow Santa Monica neighbor. Congrats on your choice of Caroline. You do know she was named after her aunt the famous Lee Raziwell who preferred that nickname. She cheated on her husband/the father of her children to date Onassis who later dumped her for you know who. Hopefully, you're at St. John's. They're an awesome hospital. xoxo

Christopher and Caroline make a lovely sibset. Caroline is such a great, classic name - one of my enduring favorites! Don't second guess yourself now.

That's a lovely name. I would go with it if I were you. Best wishes!

I love Christopher and Caroline together! Great choice. If we have a boy this time around we are choosing Christopher too, it's my favourite name!