Names Searched Right Now:

Annoying Quoters

It kind of bugs me when another user quotes one of my posts in a message and then goes on to say a bunch of negative things about what I posted. I am all for positive quoting but I really can't handle the bad replies. Once I posted some suggestions for a new baby's MN then an Internet troll put my message in a quote and went on about how much my suggestions didn't work with the FN, family's surname, etc.

I would like to know any of your thoughts, past experiences or anything else you would be open to sharing.

No negative comments please!
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

The quoting is helpful in threads that are about a more controversial subject, and you want to keep track of who is debating (discussing?) what with whom. But to highlight baby name suggestions and then negatively pick them apart is a little odd, unless it was the OP who was trying to give other people an idea of what they are looking for?

Yeah, I don't know why people pick up what are usually pretty mundane comments and then want to hash it out. I think it's pretty rare here though, so that is good.

Anyone else willing to share experiences, opinions etc?
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden