Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    My grandma is Violet Ruth (Ruthie). I love it!

I love Ruth. It's classic and simple, like Jane, but just a bit softer. It's not overused. I'd use it in a heartbeat.

I love Ruth. My hubby doesn't and I really can't see why.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: loving Grace, Sarah, Nell, Stella, Emily, Lucy, Mary, Caroline or Elizabeth
    Future boy: not loving anything

My grandmother was Marjorie Ruth and my cousin is named Ruth in honour of her. I love the meaning of Ruth, it's a lovely, classic name. If I were to use it, I'd use the nn Roo.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

I love the name Ruth, but I'm biased because it's my cousin's name. And she's great :-)
    Girls: Alice, Anna, Astrid, Beatrice, Clara, Elodie, Emily, Evelyn, Hannah, Hermione, Lorna, Phoebe, Sophie, Sylvia
    Boys: Andrew, Arthur, Elliot, Griffin, Hamish, Henry, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Robin, Rupert, Thomas, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Damaris, Digory, Emrys, Ganymede, Hester, Jessamine, Phineas, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx