Names Searched Right Now:

Middle names for Sable!!

Lately i'am crushing on the name Sable and I would love to use it as a first name. The problem is that I can't find any combos that I really like. I'am looking for a combination with two middle names that will consider cool.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance
    I'am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesnt mean 'sugary.'
    Its dark and tormented - the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.

Sèraphine Wildrose 'Sookie', Psyche Isadora, Hecate Wolf, Lilith Anastasia, Nocturne Ophelia, Persephone Lenore 'Poe', Rosa Nightingale, Isolde Raven & Lucien Thorn, Viktor Constantine, Dante Wolfram, Dorian Charles, Orpheus Alaric, Amadeus Inigo, Prometheus Vlad, Edgar Raphael.

Well, I'm not very good at suggestions, but I tried my best. Also, some of these names are a little far, but I really let my hair down:

Sable Xylia Aureline
    Sable Adwen Demetria
    Sable Lisanor Olevia
    Sable Yaritza Twila
    Sable Tessera Rue
    Sable Ginevra Izar
    Sable Thora Josephine (something more 'normal' to end with!)

Good luck - sorry if these were absolutely useless - I just wanted an excuse to bring out the big guns/major guilty pleasures...

Thanks @ciotollo!!
    I actually adore Sable Adwen Demetria and Sable Lisanor Olevia!
    And Sable Thora Jojephine is adorable!!

Thanks again!!
    Any more suggestions?
    I'am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesnt mean 'sugary.'
    Its dark and tormented - the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.

Sèraphine Wildrose 'Sookie', Psyche Isadora, Hecate Wolf, Lilith Anastasia, Nocturne Ophelia, Persephone Lenore 'Poe', Rosa Nightingale, Isolde Raven & Lucien Thorn, Viktor Constantine, Dante Wolfram, Dorian Charles, Orpheus Alaric, Amadeus Inigo, Prometheus Vlad, Edgar Raphael.

Lily Elizabeth 08/08/08-Chase Steven 01/28/10-Zack Francis 12/21/12-Drew Daniel 07/06/14

My little girl "name" in waiting: *Isla Josephine*

Thanks a lot @townsend2787!!
    I love Sable Ottiline Faye,Sable Magnolia Belle and Sable Genevieve Laken!