Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

All Time Favorites Anyone?

Now we all spent lots of time creating and editing our name lists, but does anyone have an all-time favorite name?
    They're not easy to come by but some people are fortunate enough to do so.
    What are your all-time favorites? Boys or girls, or one of each. Throw em out there!

My all-time favorite boys name is Kavanaugh. I don't have one for girls though.

Pandora and Phoenix have been favourites of mine for ages. Pandora is still my favourite name, but Phoenix has slipped to 2nd favourite for a boy. I'm still hoping to use it if I (fingers crossed) have more than one someday.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    ✦ Pandora Valencia Fae ✧ Evanthe Lyra Annabeth ✦
    Little Misses
    ✧ Caspian Sherlock Walter ✦ Phoenix Arthur Blaise ✧
    Mister Men

"'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •

Finn for boys, but I don't have one for girls.
    ~~~In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth~~~

My all time favourite girls name is Momo, and my all time favourite boys name is Dossie. They both have a lot of personal meaning, are honorary without being overly obvious, and the literal meanings of the names are beautiful as well. I have them in the combination of Momo Flora and Dossie Roland, which are two other names that have a lot of meaning to me and that I simply adore.
    Momo Flora
    Dossie Roland

Name List:http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9846712

My all time favourites are the ones that have always appeared on my lists without fail, for more than 2 years;

Martha, Florence, Emma, Beatrice, Lily, Lillian, Violet, Imogen, Amelia, Phoebe, Alice, Freya, Eleanor, Harriet, Elsie, Ella, Annabelle, Louise, Laura, & Lucy

James, Henry, Louis, Matthew, Adam, Michael, Jamie, Liam, Daniel, Connor, Callum, Andrew, Joseph, Nicholas, Christopher, Mark, Kieran & Patrick

From those, my all time favourites would be Martha/Florence, and Matthew/Christopher.
    Last edited by lawsonhaley; August 12th, 2014 at 05:53 PM.

Florence, Edith, Doris, Alice, Elsie, Lillian, Violet, Mabel, Ada, Evelyn
    Eva, Edna, Minnie, Martha, Amelia, Phoebe, Sylvia, Hazel, Agatha, Beatrice

Matthew, Ernest, Louis, Christopher, Andrew, Albert, George, Joshua, James, Harry
    Freddie, Henry, Adam, Teddy, Daniel, Percy, Mark, Walter, Stanley, Liam

when you've been fighting for it all your life, you've been struggling every day and night,
    it's how a superhero learns to fly