Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Francina

Francina

WDYT? I think it's a stylish name. For some reason it has the same feel as the lovely Valentina. When I was in college I met a Francina and she was gorgeous. Her name is Francina Michelle. Just would like to know what you berries think of the name. I don't see it around very often.
    Last edited by southernbeauty; July 16th, 2013 at 05:44 PM.

I am not sure whether to go with fran-SEE-nuh or frahn-SEE-nuh pronunciationwise, but I think I do slightly prefer it to Francine. It sounds very French chic (or maybe French chic's slightly racier Spanish cousin, with that extra little 'uh') - is it just me that's finding it really fun to say? Francina Helene would be lovely paired together - good luck!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam EiraMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Caieta Ruth

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

Oh, I love it! Francina does sound beautiful. I do like Francine, Francie and Frances too. Some of my favorites and I love french names a lot.

Yes, Francina is a lovely name! It has a very cultural and ethnic sound, which makes it absolutely gorgeous.

I much prefer it with the "e" ending for a more french background. Plus the beautiful french Francine has a very special meaning to my family's history.
    Mama to the Beautiful - Evelyn Francine Alia

I prefer Francine, and ADORE the nickname Frankie.