Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    @ottilie- Thanks for chiming in again! I always love your suggestions. Are you saying Xavier is almost too safe of a middle and predictable or a good choice? I love love the name Ignatius! We have it paired with Leo already on our list. I would not mind considering it for Roman as well. Xerxes is a no go since it is the villain (King of Persia) from the movie 300. That is what he pictures even though I like it a lot. :/.... Shockingly he likes Galahad! And so do I, all our boy names have a middle with punch. I actually really like Roman Galahad which is even shocking me right now. He is not a fan of Calidore. Not sure why, he is weird.

@erin91- Not really a fan or Isaiah only because I know two of them so that is what comes to my mind.
    Last edited by scarletsway; July 8th, 2013 at 10:03 PM.
    Rainbow Baby Due November 2015!

Atlas, Cassian, Soren, Cyrus, Alistair
    Elowen, Serafina, Althea, Iris

Do you have a family member you wanna honor? I like Roman but you won't regret the name if the middle has family meaning!! GL

My father's name is Roman Anthony.

I know a Roman Maksimilian and a Roman Andrzej.
    TTC #1

Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

@rachelxoxo- We already have two other combos on our list honoring family members with usable names. We are not into classic, common names which most of them are. And a lot of my aunts and uncles used family member names for their children (my cousins) The only other name I can think of that could work is Aloysius.

@nowakasia- My cousins name is Anthony after my mothers brother who passed away his name was Anthony so that is out.

@makaylaerin- Alexander is my cousins name lol I have a huge Italian family. So that option is out. I see Lark as a girls name rather than boys, and I know my boyfriend is super picky.

Roman combos will possibly be the death of me.
    Rainbow Baby Due November 2015!

Atlas, Cassian, Soren, Cyrus, Alistair
    Elowen, Serafina, Althea, Iris