Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite from our top 3!

Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bridget Louisa

55 31.98%
  • Felicity Louisa

59 34.30%
  • Helena Louise

69 40.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I'm thrilled so many people like Bridget! It didn't get very many votes the first time I posted a poll with it included. I appreciate all of you berries who have taken time to give me feedback!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I wanted to vote for Bridget and Helena. Just lovely, both of them. Felicity Louisa has a few too many syllables for my taste, but I absolutely adore the other two combinations.
    Stepmom to Kate and Matt
    Expecting Anna on 19 December 2013

I love Helena nn Nell/ie especially with sisters Genevieve and Madelyn. Bridget isn't as special to me and would make Genevieve stand out. I do love Felicity too but there's something about Nellie in your family that I just love!

I like Nellie in theory, as it was my great-grandmother's name (and my adored grandmother loved her mother very much). But it makes me think of two things: 1) A horse ("Whoa, Nellie!") and 2) the mean girl on the Little House on the Prairie series. Am I crazy?

We did kind of go a different direction when we named Genevieve. But I'm not too terribly worried about sibling flow. My kids now are typically called Xander, Maddie, and GV (her self-imposed nickname), so I think any of these names could potentially fit into the mix, given the formal and nicknames in our family!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

All of your names are lovely. Here are my ratings

1 Bridget Louisa - spunk and classic pair with a nod to your Irish heritage! Bridie would be an adorable nickname.
    2 Helena Louise - pretty combo but two of Queen Victoria's daughters were named Helena and Louise.
    3 Felicity Louisa - I love these two names independently but together there is too much "ee" sound.
    All the best,
    Mischa.