Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like all three names. I think Elizabeth is the only "classic" name on your list, thoug. Josephine and Nora are "vintage", but not as timeless IMO. Audrey would have been wonderful!

1. Elizabeth
    2. Josephine
    3. Nora (maybe you could use this as the middle name?)

Wow. Elisabetta Noraleigh a little too out there for my taste - pretty, but not our style. Thanks!
    Last edited by k8ieliz; July 12th, 2013 at 11:13 AM.
    Our Babies:
    David Killian | Caroline Ailis | Tiebreaker McBaby Due 12/13
    Our *Other* Babies:
    Charlotte | Edward
    Favorites:
    Gents: Emmett | Óisín | Robert | William | Declan | Eoghan | Alistair | Thomas | James | Eamonn | Sullivan | Néall
    Ladies: Emmeline | Bridget | Carys | Niamh | Rosalie | Audrey | Máire | Julia | Maeve | Nora | Margaret | Elizabeth

I'm really not loving any of these names with David and Caroline. I think they're almost "too classic."

Here are some other names you might consider:
    Eliza
    Delilah
    Hazel
    Joanna
    Susanna
    Lydia
    Violet
    Aurelia

David, Caroline and

Violet
    Matilda
    Abigail
    Annabel
    Alice

I like Josephine ONLY if pronounced as in Europe with a Y sound for the J and the E said as an AH sound
    Elizabeth is imo boring
    I like Elenora nn's of Nora or Ellen
    Psalm 23

I agree with thatkathryngirl that Elizabeth feels the most classic, whereas Josephine and Nora feel more vintage. I think Elizabeth works the best, then Nora, then Josephine. My sister and best friend are both named Elisabeth, and both have always been called Elisabeth by their families. Of course you'd have to be prepared for them to be nicknamed by their friends though. Anyway, David, Caroline and Lizzy/Libby etc. is fine, imo.

Not that you have to stick with a strict classic. I think any of these names from your signature would work: Bridget, Rosalie, Audrey, Julia, Margaret, Elizabeth.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent