Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Congrats on your adoption and new daughter! I LOVE Harper Mary Grace and Finley Grace and our reasons for your middle name choices (is there a reason why you left off Mary from Finley here? I like Finley Mary Grace as well, despite the double "y" endings on Finley and Mary.) I think Harper and Finley go best with your other kids' names. Brennan is just a bit too set in masculinity for me. If I saw Keaton, Jamieson, and Brennan, I'd think you had two boys and one girl. Harper and Finley are either-or boy-girl to me.
    Sweet Ladies:
    Elanor Therese ~ Rose Clementine ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Abilene Cecilia
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Susannah Violet ~ Caroline Mercy ~ Elsa Evangeline ~ Rosemary Luthien

Gallant Gents:
    Timothy Faramir ~ William Augustine ~ Percy Maximilian
    Calvin Anthony ~ John Paul Atticus

With a sister named Jamieson I would stick with something unisex, but not overly masculine like Brennan or Lennon, those names are all boy to me. I like Finley Grace the most of your combos. I also like Harper and Rowan (even though it ends with an n like Jamieson but that may not be an issue to you).
    Last edited by kashed22; July 10th, 2013 at 03:16 PM.

my favorites are Harper, and Rowan, but I think Harper fits best with the sibset. l love the name Harper!