Names Searched Right Now:

Need middle name suggestions for boy and girl!

We're pretty set on using Alexander or Katarina as a first name, but are open to other first names that are similar in style.

Boys:

Alexander
    Nicholas

Girls:

Katarina

Our main problem at this point is that we have absolutely no idea about middle names. I have a boy's name as my middle name and my SO doesn't have a middle name so we're both pretty lost. I love the idea of using a more obscure or interesting name for the middle. We don't want anything too traditional.

I've been toying with the idea of Alexander Aurelius for awhile now, but I'm not set on it. Honestly, if we can't come up with anything we might just forgo the middle name altogether.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

For Alexander:
    Atticus
    Arlo
    Marlowe
    Kit
    Duke
    Absolom
    Walter
    Wolfe
    Fox

For Katarina
    Aurora
    Maple
    Clementine
    Ivy
    Ireland
    Mima
    Everly
    Sparrow
    Dove
    Clover

Hope this helped. Good luck and keep posting updates please!

Thanks!

From the boys list I love Atticus, Fox and Marlowe. I think a little Alexander Fox would be adorable. From the girls list I love Aurora, Clementine and Everly. Clementine is probably my favorite, but I worry a bit because that's the name of one of our fish. Would that be weird to name a kid after a fish?

Those are my favourites too and Alexander Fox is the cutest! I hope it's a boy just so you can call him that. I like Elijah Walter Fox for a little boy so I get the appeal.
    It probably would be a bit weird at first but I love the name clementine. You could always nn your fish Tina but as it would be a middle name and your baby will outlive the fish (sorry I didn't know how to phrase that delicately) it shouldn't matter to much. Shows that you love the name!