Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by handsallover View Post
    The movie is "Now You See Me". I fell in love a bit with Jesse Eisenberg and his character's name too . I agree with you about spicing Daniel up with unusual middle name and, shame on me, a have such a crush on the exact name from the movie - J. Daniel Atlas, although Atlas is more on the guilty pleasure side.
    Ahh, that makes me want to see the movie even more now, then! (BTW, I'm guessing it was good? haha) My sister and I have been wanting to go see it, but just haven't had the time with our crazy work schedules. :/ I think Daniel Atlas is amazing--I think it'll be a wonderful addition to your list! Sometimes we see a combo that we like so much with an association that we really admire, and we just grow to love the combo. That's happened to me tons of times.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

I have to say I've never been a great lover of classic names. As a wearer of 'Sarah,' I pretty much spent my life seeing the downsides to them… but there are some upsides. And out of all of them, my favorites are Jane…. and Daniel.

And Daniel Atlas is such an awesome combo. (And it's not often you see the berries encouraging a Top-20 pick )
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

I don't love the name personally, but if you do, it's a completely inoffensive name. No one can really feel negatively about the name Daniel, it's too much of a classic. Go ahead, put it on the list!

Quote Originally Posted by alphabetdem View Post
    I have to say I've never been a great lover of classic names. As a wearer of 'Sarah,' I pretty much spent my life seeing the downsides to them… but there are some upsides. And out of all of them, my favorites are Jane…. and Daniel.

And Daniel Atlas is such an awesome combo. (And it's not often you see the berries encouraging a Top-20 pick )
    Thank you very much! As I said, I love Jane a lot too. And I am very glad to see you like the combo, it makes me think that I am not that a bad namer.
    Last edited by handsallover; July 12th, 2013 at 07:06 AM.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Ahh, that makes me want to see the movie even more now, then! (BTW, I'm guessing it was good? haha) My sister and I have been wanting to go see it, but just haven't had the time with our crazy work schedules. :/ I think Daniel Atlas is amazing--I think it'll be a wonderful addition to your list! Sometimes we see a combo that we like so much with an association that we really admire, and we just grow to love the combo. That's happened to me tons of times.
    Thank you, Ashley. Yes, the movie is great, very magic and gripping, I enjoyed it much. I am not going to spoil your fun by telling the plot but there is an interesting twist in the end. I liked the acting as well, no-one played pathetically so I guess you won't regret watching the movie.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby