Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Daniel is a little boring, however, it is strong and timeless. I prefer the crazier name coming first, but I think ancient, classic names like Daniel, David, Jacob, Matthew, etc., are really great in both the first and middle position, because they ground guilty-pleasure names so well. Daniel Atlas is great! Add it to your list.

Thank you again all! I am going to add Daniel Atlas to my list, I definitely needed something like this to freshen up my classics.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

I'm in AUS and work in a smallish daycare centre. We currently have a Dan, a Daniel and a Danny. However, if you love the name, I see no reason not to use it. Your little boy will never be the only Daniel running around, but in my opinion, when deciding to use a popular name, far better for it to be a strong and elegant classic like Daniel than something über trendy that will date. Selecting a distinctive middle would be a nice way to liven things up if you feel Daniel is a little conservative

Daniel is a beautiful, strong choice. As your son will no doubt be

We named our son Daniel, and at the time I thought we would be coming across many Daniels as he grew. He is now almost 3 and we have yet to meet another Daniel in his age group or younger (we know a few teenage and older ones). Meanwhile we know a million Leos, Jacks and Henrys. Even in his whole preschool there is not a single other Daniel. So those rankings only mean so much...