Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: very sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Yeah, I meant that I didn't see the point in making a thread here to apologise without attaching your intended question. Now we've got two redundant threads instead of one.
    Yeah, I totally agree. Couldn't you just have edited it instead of posting a whole new thread about it! Besides, Internet typing mistakes are so common that most people just ignore them.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Oh. I don't know how to close a thread.

Gosh guys, lighten up! She's apologizing. It's generally considered nice! (And by the way, you lock a thread by clicking "close this thread" right under "show your signature. Just click it so a check appears in the box, then post your reply.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Quote Originally Posted by stardust17 View Post
    Gosh guys, lighten up! She's apologizing. It's generally considered nice!
    Well yes, and we're just providing advice as to what would be more reasonable in the future. No one's being mean or anything.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.