Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    My username is my first name and the year I was born
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

Quote Originally Posted by jess0044 View Post
    I keep coming back to see if OP has posted some examples of the off-putting usernames on here. I don't think I've ever seen a username that I've thought twice about to be honest!
    I'm thinking this has to be more about the trolls than about the regulars here. Once someone who called him/herself "lizzy_skank_hoe" up and flamed me completely unprovoked, saying I was "a hoar" because I have four children. Uh, okay...all the children belong to my husband, so I don't really think THAT insult applies... Anyway I reported the incident to the Admin and they took care of it in pretty short order. I've occasionally seen people with usernames like "dumbnames" go in and suggest all kinds of idiotic things like Carburetor. It's just to make fun of us, (as if harassing the people they think are losers makes them better people) and it's best to report them when you see them. Otherwise, if it's an actual real regular around here (and it's generally easy to tell by the number of posts they have), just put them on your ignore list.

Honestly, I don't give much thought to usernames. I took a favorite tree - maple - and put "southern" in front of it because just "maple" was already taken.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

My user name is the scientific name for the Mourning Cloak butterfly. It's significance to me is that I have had 6 pregnancy losses at various stages and one mythos is that butterflies carry the spirits of the dead to the afterlife. They also signify rebirth. So, for me, it symbolizes my mourning for the losses I've had and the rejoicing of the 2 little lives I have created.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    I'm thinking this has to be more about the trolls than about the regulars here. Once someone who called him/herself "lizzy_skank_hoe" up and flamed me completely unprovoked, saying I was "a hoar" because I have four children. Uh, okay...all the children belong to my husband, so I don't really think THAT insult applies... Anyway I reported the incident to the Admin and they took care of it in pretty short order. I've occasionally seen people with usernames like "dumbnames" go in and suggest all kinds of idiotic things like Carburetor. It's just to make fun of us, (as if harassing the people they think are losers makes them better people) and it's best to report them when you see them. Otherwise, if it's an actual real regular around here (and it's generally easy to tell by the number of posts they have), just put them on your ignore list.
    I remember that guy. It is indeed a guy. He followed me here from imdb for insulting Lindsay Lohan. Actually, he followed me to any site that I had a username including an old myspace account. Lizzy is me. My middle name is Elizabeth.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[