Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Crowd control on my Girls List

Well as an obvious side-effect of playing around on here, my name lists have gotten out of control!
    Of course I have the long list of ones I "like" and those that could never actually "work" for me for various reasons...
    but my Top Ten continues to get constantly lengthier and then modified back into a new order so now I've become curious. I am not pregnant so this is all just for fun but I'd like opinions on 5 of my top 10 girl's names. I know everyone likes to pair up middles also, so if you want those options, it is a choice between Harry Potter names (Lily, Luna, Lavender). These, lovely as they are, will only be used in the middle spot. I wonder which one(s) in your opinion sound the best alongside Dominic. Thanks and have fun! =]

Mya, Sydney, Julie/Julia, Elena, Kate/Katherine
    Last edited by amydomsmom; October 29th, 2012 at 01:38 AM.

With classic Dominic, I like Julia, Katherine, and Elena best

Julia Lavender
    Katherine Lily or Luna Katherine
    Elena Katherine, Elena Kate

Julia Lavender is just gorgeous- normally I wouldn't like the two l sounds so close together, but here it *really* works!

London, England
    I'm having the same problem! My list just keeps growing and growing!

I think Kate, Katherine, Julia or Elena would be great with Dominic. I'd pick Elena Lily or Kate Lavender.

Northeast USA
    My two favorites are Katherine and Elena. Love them! For pairs, I really like Elena Lily and Katherine Lavender.
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude

Slytherin Common Room
    Dominic and Elena are the best pair, then Katherine, then Julie or Mya. The rest just don't feel right to me.
    Nathaniel . Eden | Alessandra . Noel