Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Abigail- Abi
    Adaline - Ada
    Adrienne - Ren
    Analiese - Ana
    Alanna - Aly or Ana
    Amabel - Bel or Mab
    Amelia - Mel or Lia (though amelia may be too close to your name)
    Athena - Ann
    Beverly - Bev
    Camilla - Mia
    Cassandra - Cas
    Catherine - Rin or Cat
    Christina - Kit
    Delilah - Lil
    Evelyn - Eve
    Geneva - Gen
    Genevieve (english pronunciation)- Gen or Viv or Vie
    Helena - Ena
    Janessa - Nes or Jan
    Livana - Liv or Ana
    Lydia - Dia
    Melisande - Min
    Melinda - Min
    Sofia - Fia
    Winifred - Win
    Last edited by mclola; July 8th, 2013 at 01:51 PM.
    ♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites May 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Jane, Amelia, Arabella, Imogen, Beatrice, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Morgan, Jasper, Gilbert, Sebastian, Henry, Arthur, Horatio, Aloysius, Edgar
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Imogen Viola,/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

I love Clementine! "My" Clementine is called Clem . I actually only realised now, her brother is called Dominic! That's probably why I thought they sounded so good together. My second favourite of the ones I mentioned is Meredith... I love Dominic & Meredith, that would be one of the finest named brother/sisters ever. I was selfish to mention Marian... but it's so beautiful!!! You've got lots of nice suggestions, I must admit I was crazy excited to see which ones you'd like as you're such a boy name girl!!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

@Kibby: I have definitely noticed that we like a lot of the same names! I know it would be way easier to not make obscure nn rules, haha, but they are really only for my amusement. I just wanted to see what everyone could come up with. I absolutely love Lavender!

@Mclola: Awesome list. Abigail, Camilla, and Cassandra are my favorites thanks!

@Ottilie: Ah that makes sense, at least we know they'd work well together. Meredith is growing on me quite a bit right now! And Marian is of course lovely, so you're totally allowed to be selfish about it, hehe. A lot of these ladies' suggestions are really great though. I don't think I have the same drive to use the rules for a girl (And you know, also I'm never having any girls ) but I still really like 3 syllable names for both genders. Rosalie, Julia, Lavender are pretty much the only constants on my list. Fiona and Viola are sometimes on there because I love the vowel order. Plus all of the C names (Caroline, Cassandra, Cressida lol) but I'm never fully sure about any of them. Oh well. =]
    Last edited by amydomsmom; July 9th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
    Dominic James~ [6]

: Cassia : Felicity : Giselle : Rowena
    Benedict : Gabriel : Jude : Roland :

Yeah... I'm sure that'll work out well for you. Only li'l boys running around. By the way, I also love Celeste (or Celestine, to make it a 3 syll name) and Emmeline. And Winifred too.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014