Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Abigail- Abi
    Adaline - Ada
    Adrienne - Ren
    Analiese - Ana
    Alanna - Aly or Ana
    Amabel - Bel or Mab
    Amelia - Mel or Lia (though amelia may be too close to your name)
    Athena - Ann
    Beverly - Bev
    Camilla - Mia
    Cassandra - Cas
    Catherine - Rin or Cat
    Christina - Kit
    Delilah - Lil
    Evelyn - Eve
    Geneva - Gen
    Genevieve (english pronunciation)- Gen or Viv or Vie
    Helena - Ena
    Janessa - Nes or Jan
    Livana - Liv or Ana
    Lydia - Dia
    Melisande - Min
    Melinda - Min
    Sofia - Fia
    Winifred - Win
    Last edited by mclola; July 8th, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

I love Clementine! "My" Clementine is called Clem . I actually only realised now, her brother is called Dominic! That's probably why I thought they sounded so good together. My second favourite of the ones I mentioned is Meredith... I love Dominic & Meredith, that would be one of the finest named brother/sisters ever. I was selfish to mention Marian... but it's so beautiful!!! You've got lots of nice suggestions, I must admit I was crazy excited to see which ones you'd like as you're such a boy name girl!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

@Kibby: I have definitely noticed that we like a lot of the same names! I know it would be way easier to not make obscure nn rules, haha, but they are really only for my amusement. I just wanted to see what everyone could come up with. I absolutely love Lavender!

@Mclola: Awesome list. Abigail, Camilla, and Cassandra are my favorites thanks!

@Ottilie: Ah that makes sense, at least we know they'd work well together. Meredith is growing on me quite a bit right now! And Marian is of course lovely, so you're totally allowed to be selfish about it, hehe. A lot of these ladies' suggestions are really great though. I don't think I have the same drive to use the rules for a girl (And you know, also I'm never having any girls ) but I still really like 3 syllable names for both genders. Rosalie, Julia, Lavender are pretty much the only constants on my list. Fiona and Viola are sometimes on there because I love the vowel order. Plus all of the C names (Caroline, Cassandra, Cressida lol) but I'm never fully sure about any of them. Oh well. =]
    Last edited by amydomsmom; July 9th, 2013 at 04:42 PM.
    Dominic James~ (5)

Gabriel : Jude : Ramsay : Roland

Yeah... I'm sure that'll work out well for you. Only li'l boys running around. By the way, I also love Celeste (or Celestine, to make it a 3 syll name) and Emmeline. And Winifred too.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]