Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Announcing the arrival of Boaz

We are really happy to announce the arrival of Boaz Geoffrey Mekonnen on 4th July, 2013. Big brothers Gebriael, Roscoe and Cormac are thrilled to bits

I wanted to say thanks so much to the berries who gave us their thoughts and suggestions in the last month or so, when I was in a bit of panic because DH had last minute name doubts and we found ourselves back at the drawing board. Working through your thoughts, suggestions and feedback brought us full-circle, back to Boaz, the name we'd initially settled on and my own first choice.

We've had mostly positive feedback, although I have been slightly surprised by how many people have never heard the name Boaz, and also by the number of people who have asked how to pronounce or spell it... We love his name and I am happy to say we have no regrets.

Thanks again, berries
    Katie
    Happily married to a fabulous but completely-not-interested-in-names guy.

Mum to:

Gebriael Geoffrey Edwin Keith (01/02/05)
    Roscoe Geoffrey Yohannes (09/04/08)
    Cormac Geoffrey Adisu (02/08/11)
    Boaz Geoffrey Mekonnen (04/07/13)

Congrats!!! Just saw your post in the boys forum, so wanted to say glad your new bub arrived safe and sound! I love how Boaz means swiftness. I myself have never heard of it but it is very unique and different which means he will definitely be the only Boaz in his class for sure! Congrats again
    TTC Little Bub #1

Antonia, Theodora, Iris, Athena, Cassia, Hazel, Cosima, Aurora, Seraphine, Freya
    Caspar, Rafferty, Leander, Octavian, Leopold, Ignatius, Cyprian, Florian, Evander, Ronan

Congrats, again, on your 4th of July baby! I love Boaz and I am so happy that you guys came full circle on it. I know that had to have been really stressful to go back to the drawing board but I think you guys made the right choice Good luck with everything!

Yay! Boaz is the name I was rooting for!

I love his name. Congratulations!
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James Alexander
    ♀ | Jane Anne Helen Caroline Phoebe Georgia Gwen Sylvie

Boaz! Swoon. Lovely choice!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!