Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Hubby and I will never agree!

Less than 30 days left and no decisions. He wants Mason, but the popularity of it kills me. I like Carter, but he doesn't see himself with a Carter. Advice? Thoughts on the mason idea?
    Thanks!
    <3 Shannon
    Mama to Ava Grace and baby boy on the way

I think that Mason is a very handsome name! I dont think popularity should deter you! Carter is also nice, but I prefer Mason.
    Some possibilities:
    Lyndon
    Bennet
    Sterling
    Forrest
    Anders

Sorry if these are not your style! It was hard to tell, so I just thought of some of my favorites good luck!
    -Kiele

I prefer Carter as far as surnames go...I've yet to get the attraction of Mason. Perhaps Marshall, Martin, Matthew, Maxwell, Mitchell, Murphy, Cabot, Chaplin, Calvin, Clark, Collin, Colman, Corbett?

Since Mason and Carter are both occupational names, maybe you could find another name in that style you both love. Here are some more options:

Archer
    Baxter
    Brenner
    Carver
    Chaucer
    Chandler
    Currier
    Deacon
    Falkner
    Fisher
    Fletcher
    Foster
    Gardener
    Granger
    Hooper
    Hunter
    Mercer
    Miller
    Roper
    Sawyer
    Sayer
    Shepherd
    Slater
    Smith
    Thatcher
    Tolliver

I especially lover Sayer! It's so unusual, but sounds really pleasant, and not at all weird.
    Noora
    Mom to Rusha, Tarek, and Naseem

My stepson is a Mason so I love it but I do understand your hesitancy. Not only is it one of the most popular names, but it's also being used on girls more frequently and people are butchering the spelling to make it more "unique". If you can come to love it then go for it, but as a Mom to a Mason it's getting annoying! I do like Carter and am surprised it hasn't blown up in popularity as well. Another name that reminds me of this style is Graham. I looove Graham and if it would work with your last name I wonder if you and your husband would too? Other similar-in-style names are Cooper, Sawyer, Parker, Lochlan, Leland, Forrest and Logan.