Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baby Lucian

Baby Lucian

I've been a lurker here for a very long time. I finally set up a profile so I could add my birth announcement.

Baby Lucian Penn, otherwise known as Sparkle, was born on April 16th, weighing 7lbs 8oz. Lucian is a family name on my husband's side. Our baby is the 4th in the family. Penn is a nod to my beloved friend and mentor, the filmmaker, D.A. Pennebaker. And my 3 year old niece decided while I was pregnant that his nickname would be Sparkle, so we're rolling with it!
    Mom to 2 boys:

Samuel Songzhi, born in China 5/6/05, united with our family 3/21/11.

Lucian Penn, our homegrown baby, born 4/16/13.

Congratulations!!! I love the name Lucian! And surprisingly I like it paired with Penn. It sounds handsome and strong. Lucian and Samuel make a great sib set to. Side note: I love how your niece decided to nickname him sparkle when Lucian actually means light. Sparkles are bright like lights Very adorable!
    TTC Baby #1!

Congrats!!!
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Congratulations! I love the name Lucian!
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson

Love the name Lucian (see my sig!) Congratulations!
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet