Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baby Lucian

Baby Lucian

I've been a lurker here for a very long time. I finally set up a profile so I could add my birth announcement.

Baby Lucian Penn, otherwise known as Sparkle, was born on April 16th, weighing 7lbs 8oz. Lucian is a family name on my husband's side. Our baby is the 4th in the family. Penn is a nod to my beloved friend and mentor, the filmmaker, D.A. Pennebaker. And my 3 year old niece decided while I was pregnant that his nickname would be Sparkle, so we're rolling with it!
    Mom to 2 boys:

Samuel Songzhi, born in China 5/6/05, united with our family 3/21/11.

Lucian Penn, our homegrown baby, born 4/16/13.

Congratulations!!! I love the name Lucian! And surprisingly I like it paired with Penn. It sounds handsome and strong. Lucian and Samuel make a great sib set to. Side note: I love how your niece decided to nickname him sparkle when Lucian actually means light. Sparkles are bright like lights Very adorable!
    Rainbow Baby Due November 2015!

Atlas, Cassian, Soren, Cyrus
    Elowen, Serafina, Althea, Iris

Congrats!!!
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias

Congratulations! I love the name Lucian!
    Cora Etta Hazel Madeleine Matilda Penelope Sylvie Thea Vivienne Zara
    Archer Emmett Emrys Ianto Jasper Julian Leo Rhys Sawyer Theo

Love the name Lucian (see my sig!) Congratulations!
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet