Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Depending on the situation, I'm also the kind of person who would just... show up places with a baby... see what happens...
    Had to respond and say this made me crack up laughing! I am totally that kind of person too.

I am nowhere near TTC yet and I know that one day announcing a pregnancy is going to be super awkward for me. But I also dislike giant displays of announcing things, it seems too over the top for me. I'm one of those people who doesn't like the attention all focused on me ever. So announcing a baby is going to be uncomfortable for me when that day comes.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

With my first I gave the grandparents memory books so they could write letters and stories etc I wrapped the books up and gave them as I was leaving after dinner. With the second I waited until I was about six months and gave a late new years card and signed from everyone's names including the new baby havent told anyone yet about number three

So many great ideas!!! I came across these pacifiers online that you can customize so I may write I love my Grandparents on them and attach to a bottle of wine or just still use my dogs to break the news if we get prego this month!
    TTC Baby #1