Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting #2 in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Catherine "Cate" Ophelia, Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine, Benjamin "Jamie" Marius

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Quote Originally Posted by mommydearest View Post
    Ever heard of famous stylist Rachel Zoe? Or the names Joe, Poe, Moe. Maybe you're heard of the word toe, It's Zoey (zo-ee) if it's two syllables dear. Anyways...LMAO

Trying to give the benefit of the doubt that you're not just being purposefully dense for the LOLs, so here goes.

Zoe, pronounced Zo-ee is correct. Definitely two syllables. Toe, Joe, etc. are not greek names, like Daphne, Penelope, Phoebe, Ariadne, ad nauseum, all of which end in an e that's pronounced EE.

Zoey is a more modern mispelling, probably just to make the pronunciation more clear.
    Melissa, Mama to Oscar Leopold.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9653103

Ever heard of famous stylist Rachel Zoe? Or the names Joe, Poe, Moe. Maybe you're heard of the word toe, It's Zoey (zo-ee) if it's two syllables dear. Anyways...LMAO
    I wrote a long description of why this was incorrect before finding mei_mei's post. Exactly that. Not sure if Zoe as one syllable is some Americanized misspelling of if there is some historical backing to it. But Zoe, "Zo-E" is indeed the correct and accurate pronunciation.

Also from mei_mei's post, still laughing at the thought of Phoebe being pronounced one-syllable "Fowbe"

Now on to Zoe! My darling furbaby is named Zoe Lynn or Zoe Marie on occasion, but I agree with the short sounds those are more cutesy than substantial. Some names I'd love to hear (I kind of went all over the place with style):

Zoe Elizabeth
    Zoe Josephine
    Zoe Annabella
    Zoe Annabel
    Zoe Madeline
    Zoe Ariana
    Zoe Brooke (Short, but I actually really like this)
    Zoe Theodora
    Zoe Lucille (LOVE)
    Zoe Alice
    Zoe Gabrielle (Also love!)
    Zoe Noelle

http://listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Mark ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Caleb
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Ava ~ Soleil ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah

wow, your username really fits you. I was going to say something rude, but I'll be the bigger person and just refer you to mei_mei's post.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden