Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Still looking for baby brother name to go with Aiven

Open to any ideas that go with Aiven (simple, strong but unique). Last name is O'Leary so Irish names are always good but not a necessity. Thanks for any input.

I'm curious, how did you come up with Aiven?

A friend heard it and thought of me. We thought about it for awhile and nobody had anything negative to say about it being a different boys name. Still like it a lot four years later. It's so hard to come up with different boys names compared to girls.

Aiven (blank) O'Leary. Firstly, I'd go with with a one or four syllable middle name. It's more melodic and less more monotone when all parts of the name have differing syllable counts so 2-1-3 or 2-4-3 works better than 2-2-3 or 2-3-3. Secondly, you'd also want to make sure that your initials don't spell anything like Aiven Dane O'Leary (ADO). Here are few just off the top of my head that are one syllable and won't having spelling initials:

Clay
    Flynn
    Hayes
    Hugh
    Nash
    Ray
    Rex
    Ross
    Van

With a somewhat unisex name of Aiven, I'd definitely choose a more masculine sounding name to make things more clear. You could tell Aiven Charles O'Leary seems better than Aiven Rice O'Leary since you wouldn't look for a boy or girl. Good luck.
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

My son's name is Aiven

I have four children all together. I have two boys, and two girls. My oldest son's name is Christian. My youngest son's name is Aiven. He was born in 2004, the name Aiven wasn't popular then.