Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It's one I've never considered, but it definitely fits all my criteria! I'm a new fan!
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman

It's not my favorite, I'm afraid. It sounds like a kind of insect to me. Enid, Aphid, Earwig...It seems like a harsh name to bestow upon a young girl, along the lines of Edna and Eunice. Plus, there's likely to be pronunciation issues (EH-nid, etc.). I'd probably pick something more like Eluned, Eudora or Glynis.
    That being said, here are some middle names that could soften out Enid:
    Enid Mirielle
    Enid Florentine
    Enid Bluebell
    Enid Alenna
    Enid May
    Enid Sienna
    Enid Lucille
    Enid Amelia
    Enid Fiammetta
    Enid Azalea
    Enid Arielle
    Enid Josephine
    Enid Florence
    Enid Rosetta

Quote Originally Posted by tintri View Post
    To be honest, I can't really wrap my head around Enid. However, I DO appreciate that it's unique and off-the-beaten-path! I think Enid would be best paired with something very feminine. Enid Anastasia, Enid Susannah, Enid Elizabeth?
    What she said! It's exciting to find a new name that YOU love though!

Quote Originally Posted by tintri View Post
    To be honest, I can't really wrap my head around Enid. However, I DO appreciate that it's unique and off-the-beaten-path! I think Enid would be best paired with something very feminine.
    I'm going to have to be another to agree. I do think my opinion would change if I met a little Enid. I just can't picture it right now! I also don't exactly love the sounds.
    Last edited by spyro; July 8th, 2013 at 08:08 AM.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

I love it! Kinda falls in the category of ugly-cute granny name for me, but in the very best way possible.