Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I like a lot of those middle names. I think my favorite combo is Sansa Estelle. The whole name sounds very celestial. I like the way it ties together with Astoria (which possibly means "star" or "hawk", but it just sounds like a star to me whatever the true meaning). I really like Sansa and Astoria as a sibset.

I like:

Sansa Adelaide
    Sansa Clementine
    Sansa Margot

ciottolo: Thanks, I'm glad you like it I think I'm going to have to agree about Apolline.

stormshine, isabellemarie, boyandgirl: Thanks!

bibliophile: Thanks for the additional suggestions. I like more than few of those, particularly Leontine, Raphaelle, and Zephyrine. I don't think I can do Léontine though since my favorite boy name's Léo. Too much lion for one family.

thatkathryngirl: It does sound starry. I hadn't even thought about Estelle and Astoria being a connection factor, so that's neat. Astoria's my #2 name, so there's a good chance of it being a sibset if I have two daughters to use the names on. But we'll see how that goes!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Love:

Sansa Briseis T.
    Sansa Capucine T. (cap-yoo-seen)
    Sansa Fiammetta T.
    Sansa Raffaela T.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

theclocktowerofjoy: Thank you
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them