Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like August, but it's too wordy with your last name. Like a miracle happened in August...
    I like Luca Thomas or Jasper Alexander.

Other names you may like:
    Declan
    Prescott
    Nolan
    Dashiell
    Breccan
    Easton

I'd avoid Hudson because of the whole "Miracle on the Hudson" thing (the plane that made an emergency landing on the Hudson River)...

I agree that any word sounding names should be avoided.

Joseph Alexander Miracle sounds great!
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I think a monosyllabic first sounds great with Miracle (and I agree-- you should avoid all word-names or M names lest you drift into superhero territory). A single-syllable name sounds strong, serious and masculine. Luke & Wade are both great choices; in a similar vein:

Kent
    Tate
    Brooks
    Bryce
    Drake
    Graham
    Jude
    Rhys
    Ross
    Seth
    Wynn

Saying these names aloud, I love the sibilant sounds (S) with 'Miracle.' Seems to work optimally well, phonetically.

Your suggested middles are all 2+ syllables and unimpeachable classics; I think they'd pair well with a more modern, crisp first name.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

I agree with blade completely. A one syllable name would work miracles with your upcoming son. I would stray away from the M names like Max, Marshall, and Miles in your 'like' section

Jack Alexander Miracle works.

Suggestions:
    Hugh
    Edge
    Lark
    Grove
    Fox
    Beau
    Jet
    Van
    Fort
    Knox
    Kai
    Ray
    Reed
    Jay
    Cole
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

Wade and Jack really jumped out at me from your list. Jack Thomas and Wade Alexander.