Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Middle name help

We are expecting our second boy in a few months and are starting to lean towards the name Malachi, our first is named Emerson Nellis. We'd like for the middle name to be some sort of tribute to his grandpa who was named Abraham or his heritage, but don't love the name Abraham. His family also originates from India. Any suggestions? We also like the names Ezra and Oren, but aren't really set on anything.

Last edited by emsky; July 3rd, 2013 at 01:19 PM.

I prefer Bram as a first name, but I LOVE Malachi Abram!

To better choose a middle name, what's the first initial of the last name and how many syllables are in it? It would be best to have a varied syllable count for all parts of the name and you wouldn't want the initials to spell anything.

Last name is V, 2 syllables and a bit harsh sounding. I am really warming up to the middle name Bram, and along with Malachi, Ezra, and Oren, are starting to warm up to Kiran, Soren, Eamon, and maybe Bellamy. Would like to have something that gives a nod to my husband's Indian heritage, but haven't found anything. I also like really strong, masculine names for the most part. I'm loving the feedback so far!