Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Amelia Jane is lovely, but I don't like the meaning- "work"
    My favorite of your names is Lydia. It just sounds so worldly and universal. I think Lydia Marin would be my favorite.
    Proud mom to Charles Hailey "Charlie" [b. 12/15/11]
    Emilia Edith Corinne "Millie" [dd. Sept, 2013]

Quinn | Daphne | Kellan | Eilidh | Juliet

Declan | Jack | William | Aiden | River

"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see"

Quote Originally Posted by dawntn View Post
    Our first and second choices for a daughter are Ruby Alice and Cora Margaret, but I would like to have a third choice just in case (or maybe someday).

First name choices are: Lydia, Bethany, and Amelia
    Middle name choices include: Jane, Evelyn, and Marin

What combos do you like? Any other suggestions? We obviously like old fashioned names.
    Hmm...
    Firstly I love the combination Cora Margaret. I also think Alice is pretty but I dislike Ruby! I've always found Ruby unattractive and harsh. Suggestion Rosalind Alice? Or Rosalie Alice? From your choices I love Lydia and Amelia. At times I dislike Lydia due to dodgy NHS STD advertising but I've kind of got over that and honestly think Lydia is really sweet. Amelia is very popular in UK and in England & Wales Amelia is the number 1. name so for me I hear Amelia a lot but I still think she's a lovely choice, she's sweet and has a spunky feel. I also like the nickname Mia. For me my favourite is Amelia.

So working with Amelia my thoughts on the middle names...
    Jane - I think Jane is gorgeous, she's my middle name and my mothers. I love Jane as a first name and on my forever changing favourite name list Jane is both a potential middle name and a first name. So obviously I love her. But with Amelia it's just too common for me. As Amelia is so popular, I'm thinking that their are a million Amelia Jane's running around.

Evelyn - I prefer the pronunciation eve-lin too ever-lin but still either pronunciation is gorgeous. But I think Amelia Evelyn has a strange flow.

Marin - Amelia Marin sounds gorgeous she has this really beautiful authentic vibe. The flow is stunning!

So...Ruby Alice (Rosalie Alice), Cora Margaret, and Amelia Marin.

Love Lydia, especially with Cora! I think Lydia Evelyn or Lydia Jane would be lovely. Margaret and Marin seem a bit similar to me.

Good luck!

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Lydia is my favorite! I think all of your middle name selections would go nicely with it too! Here are some others that might go nicely with Lydia:

Lydia Arianna
    Lydia Marie
    Lydia Charlotte
    Lydia Simone

Hope this helped!