Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lydia, Bethany, or Amelia

Our first and second choices for a daughter are Ruby Alice and Cora Margaret, but I would like to have a third choice just in case (or maybe someday).

First name choices are: Lydia, Bethany, and Amelia
    Middle name choices include: Jane, Evelyn, and Marin

What combos do you like? Any other suggestions? We obviously like old fashioned names.
    Our Favorites:
    McCoy Samuel * Ruby Alice * Wyatt Thomas * Cora Margaret

Lydia Jane! Gorgeous, and I love that Lydia shares a y with Ruby and an a with Cora.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

What's the last name's first initial and how many syllables are in it? It often sounds best if each part of the name has a different syllable count such as 2-3-1 instead of 2-2-2. It'll also be interesting for the initials not to spell anything like RAS or something.
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

Amelia Jane is adorable! It also flows better to me than both the hard-sounding Lydia and soft-sounding Bethany.

I love all three names! I choose Lydia Evelyn or Amelia Jane
    My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Stella Bridget, Emilia Ruby, Clara ?, Fiona Lily, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte, Eliza Phoebe, Tabitha ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Roman Isaiah, Joel ?, Liam Anthony, Dawson Cole, Leeland Gabriel, Greyson Jeremiah, Wesley ?, Quinn ?, Griffin Miles,