Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Scarlett Isadora or Isadora Harper would both work!
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncy Baby Boy: Tristan LeMarque * Ambrose Galahad
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele

With big sister Zara, I like Scarlett the best.
    What about Adelaide, Adeline, Adelais, Adelind, or Adele instead of Addison?
    What about Cordelia, Coralie or Coraline instead of Cora? Cora and Zara seem too similar.
    Best of luck!

I think Delilah is lovely I love the softly feminine yet spunky vibe it gives off, it reminds my of Zara in that way which is why I think they work well in a sibset! I think Delilah Joy is an exuberant name and is just perfect for a gentle little girl. My second choice would be Amelia, I love Amelia and Zara and Amelia Joy is beautiful. Congrats on your little girlie!!
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

Just about a year ago I posted a similar desperate thread ... because my daughter was 2 weeks old and I still wasn't sure of her name, although I thought it would probably be Ruby.

I finally settled on her complete name a few weeks ago - just shy of the filing deadline of her first birthday.

I chose Ruby Isadora.

How about Isadora Ruby for your little girl?

Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina