Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    My vote is for Amelia Joy! I think it's stunning, pleasing to the eye, soft yet strong to stand up with Zara. Isadora is nice I love it since its in my list but I don't like the sound of Iz and Zara together like IZadora and Zara. I like Amelia and Zara! Gorgeous.
    TTC Baby #1

I also vote for Amelia! I don't care for Isadora. It seems very stern to me.

I'd go feminine with Zara's sister - names like Adela, Celeste, Delia, Eva, Fiona, Gemma, Kaia, Lucinda, Luna, Miranda, Stella...

Joy is a great one syllable middle name! Personally, my favorites are Delia, Eva, Gemma, and Miranda with Zara. You could use Belle, Claire, Cate, Jane, May, Pearl, Rose?
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

I think Isadora Joy is great! Some other one syllable mn suggestions: Isadora Wren, Isadora Claire, or Isadora Eve.

I think Isadora goes wonderfully with Zara -- they both have a certain spunk and sophistication where some of the others on your list seem a bit more preppy and popular to me. I agree that one syllable middles go best with Isadora. Isadora Jane is my favorite.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996