Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinion: Juliette Elise

I'm not married or expecting, but the name Juliette Elise has been floating around in my head for awhile and I LOVE IT!, My question is, do you guys think it flows well? I would LOVE to name my future daughter this (If it goes with future hubby's last name), but I'm worried the -Ette in Juliette and E in Elise sound awkward when you say the name out loud. I think it sounds okay, but what do you all think? I may be way over thinking this, but I wanted to get some expert opinions. Haha.

Thanks for your help!
    Erin
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elizabeth, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

I love it too. It's beautiful and flows well.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I think it's beautiful and flows well
    nana | ttc#1
    mama to pit bulls z&m
    fiona | sinead | niamh | brigid | catriona | eira | ailish | saoirse | eillidh | aine |
    finnegan | sullivan | malachy | killian | jameson | cormac | donovan | eamonn | seamus |

So beautiful! I would prefer Juliet Elise.

I like the two names but I do think Elise Juliette would flow better (I don't like the "ette" and Elise back-to-back). If that issue doesn't bother you, then it's a winner!
    All the best,
    Mischa.