Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Elianthe is lovely!! However, I like it better pronounce el-ee-an-thee
    I'm Sierra.
    I write poetry.
    I have no life--just my imagination.

Winifred, Faye, Adelheid, Agnes, Anne, Eleanor, Hollis, Arthur, Benedict, Finn

Thanks for all the feedback! The pronunciation is quite intuitive in Dutch I think, I don’t expect any real issues there. However, I was wondering if it looks like a typical smush name, I would not be so keen on that.
    I would love the nickname Eli (ay-lee) I tried that one at a starbucks the other day, they wrote it down as Ely
    Last edited by phloxie; July 7th, 2013 at 05:56 PM.
    Aurore Ebba Rosalind, Aurelia Beatrice Rose, Hadewych Ebba Aurora, Cosima Rose Beatrice, Riva Ianthe Juniper, Melisande Juno Catharina, Lorelei Caja Vasilisa

Ramses, Midas, Erasmus/Rasmus, Rodolphe, Jasper, Rembrandt, Lloyd, Lucius, Otis, Emrys, Oberon

Due 2.15.2015

Oh, I love it, and much prefer the Danish pronunciation as opposed to how I would have pronounced it otherwise. Siblings Elianthe and Roslinde (from your signature) would just be incredible; speaking of which, I have just now also fallen in love with Elva, Mirre and Mariken - am popping off to look them up on behindthename.com now... Good luck!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

@Ciottolo: thanks for the compliment of loving some of my other favorites also Elianthe and Roslinde would look lovely indeed!
    Aurore Ebba Rosalind, Aurelia Beatrice Rose, Hadewych Ebba Aurora, Cosima Rose Beatrice, Riva Ianthe Juniper, Melisande Juno Catharina, Lorelei Caja Vasilisa

Ramses, Midas, Erasmus/Rasmus, Rodolphe, Jasper, Rembrandt, Lloyd, Lucius, Otis, Emrys, Oberon

Due 2.15.2015

Quote Originally Posted by ciottolo View Post
    Oh, I love it, and much prefer the Danish pronunciation as opposed to how I would have pronounced it otherwise. Siblings Elianthe and Roslinde (from your signature) would just be incredible; speaking of which, I have just now also fallen in love with Elva, Mirre and Mariken - am popping off to look them up on behindthename.com now... Good luck!
    My youngest daughter's middle name is Elva