Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    What about Georgina? Or Emma?
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Love William and Oliver with Lucy! Don't care for their girl choices. How about:

Charlotte
    Clara
    Catherine
    Violet
    Anna
    Eliza
    Phoebe
    Elise
    Alice

For a boy, I immediately thought of Theodore. Has a similar feel (and nick name!) as Edward, but with it's own distinctive style. Plus, I think Lucy and Theodore (Theo?) would be adorable and sophisticated together.

As for girls, perhaps...Lucy and...Cassandra, Natalie, Maisie, Beatrice, Claire or Hazel.
    Matilda, Vera, Beatrix, June, Eleanor, Cordelia, Adelaide, Elisabeth, Leona, Daphne, Kathryn

Edwin, Frederick, Calvin, Arthur, Walter, Rowan, Winston, Desmond, Keith, Robert

Genevieve, Bettie/Betty, and Clara are my favorites on this list... http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/44565

Thank you, thank you for all the wonderful suggestions, this will give John and Cat lots to chew over!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~