Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help inspire my brother and SIL!

I'm going to be an auntie again in December, as my brother and SIL are expecting their second, a brother or sister for Lucy Helen.

I saw them yesterday, and in my usual style, I was asking them about names. Cat (my SIL) sighed and said they were really struggling. When expecting Lucy, they were set on Lucy or Edward (my brother's middle name), but Cat's sister has since gone on to have a boy named Edward. (She didn't know that was the name John and Cat were planning on for a boy).

These are the names they've got so far:

Sophie
    Georgia

Samuel (after my dad)
    Oliver
    William

(My heart sank a bit when they said Samuel was on the list, but hey, I can't stop them using it).

However they did then say that none of these names are particularly grabbing them as much as Lucy and Edward did.

Anyway, I asked them if I could post on Nameberry, and they said "sure - it may give us some ideas."

So can I ask you, what would YOU name a sibling for Lucy, and I'll pass on all suggestions to John and Cat. (Any boy suggestions that make them forget about Samuel greatly appreciated)!!

Thanks in advance.

NB: I will of course, feedback on progress as and when.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

I think Samuel, Oliver and William all sounds great with Lucy. But I don't like Lucy with Georgia or Sophie.

What about these:
    Amelia
    Josephine
    Grace
    Olivia
    Victoria
    Madeline
    Clara

Josiah
    Thomas
    Gabriel
    Robert
    Robin
    Frank
    Simon
    Everett
    ~ Ashley ~
    Getting married in June, 2015

Girls: Phoebe Elizabeth, Ivy Teresa, Josephine Grace
    Boys: Michael Ryan, Jethro Nicholas, Felix Everett, Noah Robert

Mum to Luke and Elliot, stepmum to Libby. Baby #4 is currently being grown.