• E.J Vaughn

10 31.25%
  • Luna J. Vaughn

4 12.50%
  • L.J Vaughn

8 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pen Name?

I was looking for a pen name, and I want to change the one I decided on. It's a great idea to try to decide here. I like your names, and best of luck for your writing endeavors. (I don't know why I wrote that all official-sounding, so don't ask)
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Quote Originally Posted by stardust17 View Post
    I was looking for a pen name, and I want to change the one I decided on. It's a great idea to try to decide here. I like your names, and best of luck for your writing endeavors. (I don't know why I wrote that all official-sounding, so don't ask)
    Thank you and good luck with your writing projects to too!

I agree with @mischa about initials being mysterious. EJ Vaughn is great, maybe MJ(I assume your name is Miranda so the initial) Vaughn will work as well.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl JemimaTheodoraRamona ? ?
    ? Rupert Otis Grover ??Ignatius Robin