• E.J Vaughn

10 31.25%
  • Luna J. Vaughn

4 12.50%
  • L.J Vaughn

8 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pen Name?

I was looking for a pen name, and I want to change the one I decided on. It's a great idea to try to decide here. I like your names, and best of luck for your writing endeavors. (I don't know why I wrote that all official-sounding, so don't ask)
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Quote Originally Posted by stardust17 View Post
    I was looking for a pen name, and I want to change the one I decided on. It's a great idea to try to decide here. I like your names, and best of luck for your writing endeavors. (I don't know why I wrote that all official-sounding, so don't ask)
    Thank you and good luck with your writing projects to too!

I agree with @mischa about initials being mysterious. EJ Vaughn is great, maybe MJ(I assume your name is Miranda so the initial) Vaughn will work as well.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby