Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I love Elle! I just seems so classy to me. Decidedly feminine, but not frilly. This probably seems silly, but I like Elle so much better than Ella.
    I like Rory, too, but in my mind it's very much connected to Rory Gilmore from Gilmore Girls. If that's not a problem for you, go for it!

If you truly want a standout name then you'll need to revamp your list. Other than Poesy and Poppy your list is pretty safe and standard

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

I really like Elle, Rory, and Poppy! All adorable names.

As for middle names, I love Liv and have always had a soft spot for Kate as well. Quinn's pretty rad too.

Best of luck to you! x

I have a boy name (and I mean...a name that is in no danger of 'going to the girls'), so I know what it's like. It's fine, but very weird, even though I came from a generation in which everyone was doing it...Cody, Charlie, Graham, Austin. Those were all girls in my year at school. Be aware it throws people all kinds of off. For me, it's worth while to have a name my mother cherished and found very meaningful, but I'm sure that won't be the case for every girl-child with a weird boy name.

I'm not sure how seriously to take posts like this -- when someone with nearly zero comments pops in with a somewhat controversial topic (your list containing sooo many boy names). But eh, what is there to lose -- here are some suggestions for you:

Ruby, Georgia (nn Georgie or George if you're into the boyish twang), Chloe, Iris, Maeve.

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey

I love Elle and Posey. Elle is very elegant and sweet and Posey seems more mystical flower child to me. Both are super cute.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis

Fiona Kathleen | Mary Elisabeth | Brigid Rose