Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Rory, Posey, Reeve, etc.

Hi! Please help us narrow down our favorite names for our second baby girl due in December. Some of the names are traditionally "boy names", but I think they could be unique/cool for a girl. Our daughter will be attending a very large school district and I don't want her to get lost in the crowd Possible middle names are Claire, Quinn, Kate, Liv, Jessica. Please only positive feedback Thank you!

Elle
    Rory
    Posey
    Kyle
    Hayes
    Reeve
    Owen
    Colin
    Poppy

I like Elle (though I prefer it as a nickname for a longer, more formal first name) and Reeve.

Rory! Then after that, Elle and Poppy. I'm not the biggest fan of boy names on girls, but you have some nice options on your list.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Elle, Posey, and Poppy are the only serious contenders you have on your list.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I really like Elle Jessica and Poppy Quinn or Poppy Kate! Rory Claire is nice too. I think Hayes and Reeve are nice if they have personal meaning (maiden name, etc.) otherwise I think Hayes is best as a nickname (Haley, Hayden). For me, Colin is all boy but I think Collins is nice for a girl if you want to consider that? Also, I think if you do go with one of the "traditionally boy names," you should try not to use Quinn as a middle as that is also unisex. Again, my favorite is Poppy Kate Good luck!