83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Phoebe Clementine Veronica

43 51.81%
  • Juno Violet Veronica

34 40.96%
  • India Kitty Veronica

6 7.23%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    My hubby actually suggested India Clementine instead of India Kitty which I think does sound better! I still can't decide though....aaaahhhh!!!

Juno reminds me too much of the movie, your daughter might get teased in the future because of her name. I voted for Phoebe Clementine Veronica, I think it's lovely

Find India Kitty really off-putting, because I'm not a fan of India and Kitty just seems trashy. Together they sound cheap, as someone above said.

I like all the other names, including Veronica. Honestly not convinced about any of the combos...Phoebe Clementine Veronica seems long, and Juno Violet Veronica a bit weird with the double Vs. Phoebe June Veronica? Just Phoebe Veronica? Juno Veronica? Maybe I'm not good with double mns....
    Have you ever considered using Veronica and the nn Vera? I think it's so precious.
    I also like the suggestion of Juniper with the nn Juno, like Juniper Veronica.

If I can change the combos, I think Phoebe Veronica Juno or Phoebe Juno Veronica would be lovely. I like Phoebe as a first name from the choices.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Phoebe Clementine Veronica! Phoebe and Clementine are two of my very favorites. with Veronica you have a nice 2-3-4 flow.