Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I actually love all your options, so I don't want to give you any suggestions. Except that the spelling Clair is kind of weird to me, unless it's a family name or something? Clare and Claire are both legit options, but Clair seems incomplete.

I love the idea of Magnolia with Tallulah, but the -lia ending repeating from Amelia bothers me a bit. Ruby feels like a nice match in spunkiness with Tallulah, and I like that the names are fairly distinct but have a connecting long u sound. To me, they both have a funky Southern vintage vibe, so I think they really work together. Really like Ruby Marlene as a combo. I also adore Juliette Faye, and I like that the nn option of Jules has a different ending sound than both Lula and Millie.

Honestly, though, I don't think you can go wrong with any of these. They're all lovely and, I think, work with Tallulah June and Amelia Pearl, which I also love.

I hope you do have twins!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellbell23 View Post
    We have picked Tallulah June if we have a daughter. I haven't had an ultrasound yet, but I would LOVE to have twins! *wishful thinking* even if we don't have twins, I could always use the name for another daughter.

Anyways, we have 1 girl already named Amelia Pearl. We call her Millie most of the time. I like the idea of having a long, girly name with a sweet nickname (we'll call Tallulah "Lula").

I like..
    Tallulah June & Rosemary Clair "Rosie"
    Tallulah June & Magnolia Grace "Nolie"
    Tallulah June & Ruby Marlene
    Tallulah June & Juliette Faye "Jules"

Do you like any of these? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    I love Tallulah June and Magnolia Grace with Nolie as the nn! So pretty and cute!

I like Rosemary best with Tallulah and Amelia. Magnolia goes nicely with Tallulah, but as you said, has the same ending as Amelia. Have you considered Magdelene? Juliette would be my second choice. Both Amelia and Tallulah have a very feminine "princess" feel to me. Some other names you may like:

Beatrix
    Carolina
    Cecily
    Clarissa
    Eleonora
    Eloise
    Evangeline
    Fiona
    Francesca
    Georgiana
    Isadora
    Juliana
    Liliana
    Louisa
    Luciana
    Mirabel/le
    Seraphina
    Susannah
    Valentina
    Victoria
    Violetta
    Whilhelmina
    Last edited by kashed22; July 7th, 2013 at 01:14 PM.