Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Red face Hoping for twins! Tallulah and ??

We have picked Tallulah June if we have a daughter. I haven't had an ultrasound yet, but I would LOVE to have twins! *wishful thinking* even if we don't have twins, I could always use the name for another daughter.

Anyways, we have 1 girl already named Amelia Pearl. We call her Millie most of the time. I like the idea of having a long, girly name with a sweet nickname (we'll call Tallulah "Lula").

I like..
    Tallulah June & Rosemary Clair "Rosie"
    Tallulah June & Magnolia Grace "Nolie"
    Tallulah June & Ruby Marlene
    Tallulah June & Juliette Faye "Jules"

Do you like any of these? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Ruby's nn could be Roo/Rue/Ru?

To me, Tallulah sounds flowery, so I'd steer clear from Rosemary and Magnolia.
    I think Tallulah and Juliette sound fantastic together! They aren't matchy, but both have the -oo sound, which ties them together! It's nice because the similar sound is in different syllables of the respective names. Plus, they're both 3 syllables.

I adore Juliette Marthe and Juliette Sage/Saige, as well. Other middle name ideas:
    Brooke, Paige, Jade, Quinn, Rose, Eve, Mae, Brigh (Irish, prounounced Bree), Belle, Grey, Greer, Lark, Maeve, Shae, and Wren.

Plus, Tully or Lula, Jules, and Millie? Adorable!

Ruby is such a cute name (and I like "Rue" or maybe even "Bee" as a nn) but I don't know if it sounds like a twin to Tallulah. I don't like super matchy twin names but I think they should be similar in length/number of syllables. I think Juliette goes the best with Tallulah as a twin name. For another, future daughter though, I love Ruby!!!