Names Searched Right Now:

Lightbulb Remaking Humpty Dumpty

I'm rewriting (or thinking of rewriting) Humpty Dumpty, or at least using it as a basis for a much more elaborate story. This is one of my story ideas that will probably end up being a dead end that I'll one day look back on and say, "What the heck was I thinking?"
    But oh well.
    The main character is a girl who used to be a princess. She disagreed with her father (the King), and thought he was a tyrant. She began planning a rebellion, but her father found out. He disowned her and kicked her out of the castle, destroying everything she cared about. He "broke" her; hurt her loved ones, forced her out of her comfortable life.
    The story is pretty much about a girl who is supposed to be ruined and broken and shattered, but she's stronger than that. It'll vaguely follow Humpt Dumpty, though.
    It's a weird idea, I know, but whatever.
    So, names:
    I need a name for the princess. I want her initials (first and middle name) to be H.D. (Humpty Dumpty). Like Helen Diana, or something like that. I prefer unusual names, so I wouldn't actually use Helen Diana, but that's just an example.
    I also need a name for the King. Something Evil-King-esque.

Thank you in advance!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Thank you! I especially like haven, hyacinthe, and Delilah.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski