Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lark Evelyn <3

Lark Evelyn <3

Never considered this name before, but I fell fast.
    "Happy as a lark" is pretty awesome, but what sold us was I found out larks are symbolic for the night is over, morning has dawned. And that is where we are at in this stage of our lives. Now that I love it, I cant imagine Not using it, and not sure why it hasnt caught on yet.
    Evelyn is for my darling grandmother.
    Lark Evelyn <3
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

LOVE Lark! And Lark Evelyn is really sweet. What would you use as a second middle? I think Lark is fab, and I would love to meet a little one with this name. Plus, Tess, Kaia, Jasper, and Lark are really sweet together.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

I love when names have a wonderful story behind them like this. I love it and love how meaningful it is.
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena

Beautiful!!! Love the symbolism behind it.

I LOVE the name Lark and i think Evelyn goes very well with it. I've always liked it for "happy as a lark" and also because it immediately makes me think of the Sound of Music, one of my favorite movies ever ("My heart wants to...sing through the night like a lark who is learning to pray")! And now that I know the symbolism that you mentioned, I love it even more!
    Ladies:
    Catherine Lark ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Rosemary Elanor
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Sylvia Therese ~ Margaret Jane

Gentlemen:
    Timothy Lewis ~ William Augustine ~ Owen Benedict
    Harrison Peter ~ Calvin Anthony

Guilty Pleasures:
    Anthea Lark ~ Felix Bard ~ Primrose Lucy ~ Atticus John ~ Elanor Valentine
    Josie, Finn, & Pippa