Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I like Rhett the best from your list. The others are a bit much for me.

Reeve
    Reef
    Hale
    Blaise (pronounced blaze)
    Zane
    Vaughn
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

I like Xio!!!
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Looks like the favorite is Rhett here My husband loves that name and I do like it but it is so much more popular than I feel comfortable with. And I feel like to doesn't go with Zeeten as well. I do love Rhett Naj together though. I just wish it were off the radar in name land. Zypher is added to my list too, I like it a lot but one of my favorite movies (Knight and Day) has strong ties to the name so its hard to not think of the movie. Anyone have input on Tarquin/Tarkin? We both love the name but hate that its a "bad guy" name. Thanks again!

I like Tarkin better than Tarquin.

Tarkin Naj sounds really cool. Tarkin and Zeeten are kind of matchy-matchy, but that doesn't matter much.
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...