Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jett? Help!

Jett? Help!

Hi everyone! I am recently in love with the name Jett, although I don't think we would use it as a first name, I would love to figure out a way to use it as a nickname. Of course we have thought about using it as a middle name and calling him Jett, or even just picking any name, and calling him Jett. But I'd like to see if anyone can come up with a longer name that we could us Jett for short. Hope that made sense! Thanks for the help!

If you're French and Catholic, Jean Baptiste reduces nicely to Jett. Otherwise the obvious choice is Jethro (meh). I'd stick w/Jett or just use any J name you like and nn him Jett regardless of similarity to the name you choose.

What about a J first name and a T middle name? I'm not sure exactly what your style is, but for instance: Jeremiah Tyler, Jefferson Troy, Jameson Thomas. Then you have the Jett sound hidden in the names.
    Current favorites:
    Genevieve - Eloise - Rosalie - Cecelia - Adelaide - Felicity
    and
    Theodore - Oliver - Henry - Myles - Silas - Finn

I think Jethro nn Jett is pretty cool. I'm having troubles thinking of a fuller name for Jett on a boy, since I love the idea of Juliet nn Jet so much. I think Jethro is pretty cool, though.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Jerrett is my immediate thought.
    Hope this helps. I love the name.
    Some people are worth melting for.