Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Smile Welcome to the world Evangeline Arielle, our sweet baby girl born on June 28th!

We chose Evangeline because we loved that it had "angel" in the middle and has a letter from each of our family members' names in it. I am a teacher and have 590 students but not one "Evangeline" so that is another reason I chose it. It is feminine, unique, and we like the full name as well as the nickname of Eva or Eve. We chose "Arielle" as a tribute to the "Little Mermaid" though we changed the spelling-- we picked this because our baby was 42 weeks and I was still not in labor so I had to be induced-- to us, she is our "little Mermaid" who didn't want to come out of the "water."

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your baby girl, Evangeline Arielle. I love Evangeline too!
    All the best,

Congratulations! Evangeline Arielle is a lovely name.

Somewhere in NY
    Congratulations, what a beautiful name!
    ♧ our little finnegan alexander is due 11.23.15 ♧

Congrats! Pretty name.
    Raquel-22 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Rose Caroline, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot, Alice Primrose,Annabel Frances
    Gentlemen: Frederick Arthur, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias, Asher Benjamin, and James Raphael