Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dancersventure View Post
    I like the name Johanna with your boys names--I love Hannah, but wasn't Hannah the mother of Samuel in the Bible? Might take issue...? Just a thought!
    I think Marie (or Maria!) is great, but I also love Mary with your boys.

I really like the name Johanna, but a friend of ours has a daughter called Jo-Anna. The names I like that are similar to Johanna are:
    Johnna (pronounced JAH-nah)
    Jonetta
    Jonnelle / Jonelle
    Jonina

Do you think any of these might work with Dean, Samuel, and Adam instead?

Also, three more possible names added to our list: Henrietta, Harriet, and Hallie.
    Last edited by samara13; July 6th, 2013 at 10:36 AM.

My favorites from your list with your sibset are: Claudia, Katherine, Madeline, Marie, Natalie, and Harriet. Natalie is my favorite from this list as I think it works with the feel of your sibset-- Dean is retro and classy, and Samuel and Adam are solid Biblical with Adam being a little less common. I would stay away from names starting with D, S, or A so that eliminates some on your list. Joelle, Jocelyn, or Josephine are possible Jo- names.

Some other possibilities (and I see some of these are repeats):

Dean, Samuel, Adam, and

Chloe
    Claire/Clara
    Eliza/Liza
    Eloise
    Esme
    Eva
    Faye
    Felice
    Fiona
    Frances
    Greta
    Helena
    Ingrid
    Isla
    Judith
    Julia
    Laura
    Lenore
    Lila
    Louisa
    Lucia
    Lucy
    Lydia
    Margot
    Nadia
    Nora
    Phoebe
    Rachel
    Ramona
    Rose
    Roxanne/Roxana
    Tabitha
    Teresa nn Tessa

Audrey, Audrey, Audrey (see my signature, I'm definitely biased), Natalie, Abigail, and Marie. Those are my favourites from your list.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Out of your choices I think Katherine goes best. All of your boys names are classic but Samuel and Adam have biblical connections. So, because of that, I'd recommend more classic biblical names- Sarah, Elizabeth, Leah, Anna, Esther, Judith, Susannah, Lydia, and Mary. Hannah, Abigail, and Ruth could work too! You could also go the more classic route without biblical connections as all your boys names are true classics. Some I think that sound particularly nice with Dean, Samuel, and Adam are Alice, Caroline, Charlotte, Eleanor, Eliza, Emma, Jane, Kate, Louisa, Lucy, Margaret, Rose, and Victoria. I also think more virtue names dealing with religion would work such as Grace, Hope, and Faith. Some of my favorites that I suggested would be-

Dean, Samuel, Adam, and Lydia
    Dean, Samuel, Adam, and Elizabeth
    Dean, Samuel, Adam, and Esther
    Dean, Samuel, Adam, and Charlotte
    Dean, Samuel, Adam, and Victoria
    Dean, Samuel, Adam, and Faith
    Dean, Samuel, Adam, and Grace.

Hope these work out!
    Proud mom to Charles Hailey "Charlie" [b. 12/15/11]
    Emilia Edith Corinne "Millie" [dd. Sept, 2013]

Quinn | Daphne | Kellan | Eilidh | Juliet

Declan | Jack | William | Aiden | River

"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see"

All your boy's have very traditional names. I love them by the way! From your list, I really love:

Marie
    Audrey
    Madeline
    Natalie